5/16/2010

Last Night Like Hell


Hiya,
Last night me and my friends went out to celebrate the birthday of one of my closest friends. We travelled all across the Istanbul streets, Nisantasi, 'Cities', Bebek, and the last thing I know was, we ended up in a place called"Joke Circus". It was amazing, just like its name it's like a circus. First we ordered some huckleberry vodka, it was served so amazingly, it had huge ice cubes in it. Anyway, the first show was a cute fat pink-haired woman with glitters singing a french song. She literally fucked up the language "French" and our ears. The last time I saw her, she was naked haha. Anyway, the second show was 3 japanese girls doing gymnastics on a huge table. The third one was the best, the girl had curly colourful lashes with a huge yellow hair from 60's, she had a the tinniest waist with the corset, just like Dita Von Teese. Anyway we ate dinner, I had tortellini with Cafe de Paris sauce, just like 5 other people did. After 11 pm the restaurant became a club and everyone became alive like an animal. However I had to be cut from the fun at 12.30 because of 'Momster and Dadster'. I sincerely recommend it.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment