6/14/2010

Fashion, Fashion and More Fashion

Beige is my favourite color this year, however it does not go with pale skin, unlucky me:( When I go to the states, the first thing I'm going to do will be buying a white blazer, it looks amazing with everything!
Her bag is so Chanel, the spring collection of Chanel has gone like "country-side", with weird skirts combined with some ugly clogs. Vera Wang and Chanel, I hate you this season! Anyway, I really liked the pastel coloured statement jacket and her cute hair.
I adored those creamish white wedges, I mean she looks like she's in heaven with all those pastel white clothes. Though, I never liked those skirts, I don't know the name, you know the skirts with layers going down. Your but looks even more larger in them?!
This so ZARA. You can find the exact knit and high-waisted denim shorts. What can i say, it looks adorable. Through centuries denim is playing a big role in our fashion statements, so lets say: Go Denim!
Sometimes, you just have to wear a simple jumper, some leggings, gladiator shoes and then throw a scarf around your neck. Voila! It looks great.
These are very vintage as if it looks "Retro-Revival". The look of purplish blue and soft yellow couldn't have been better. The thick heels and red lips are also taking lead this year.
I liked the way she styled her black bra with a large tshirt which by the way looks like a fabric. She also put a pearly belt which also made it more tasteful. The tiffany key necklaces are back again, I can't believe, it has been years since Tiffany&Co invented those necklaces, but anyway, it looks good, right?
I lovvvvved these white pants with black and white striped knit, because they make strong "adhesion".
This is a bit contrasting fashion because she wears ballerina kinda grey skirt with tucked-in black tee and black platforms which is a bit rock'n'roll style, anyway me likey.

No comments:

Post a Comment