2/14/2011

138.








I know I haven't been writing for quite a long time, that's because I was on a vacation. I skied a lot and I learnt snowboarding, I was so dedicated to snowboarding, because my teacher was so f..king cute. Anyways, I will keep up hopefully. Today's the Valentine's Day!!!!!!! No. I'm not excited at all to be honest. It isn't even a holiday, it doesn't makes sense, people who have someone special think they're on top of the world, manipulating others. For the ones who don't have anyone, I don't really think you should care that much, I mean it's just one day, you can get over. On this day, girls generally get disappointed, because they expect great things from their boyfriends like special gifts or surprising dates bla bla bla. Here's the fact, men are not capable of thinking romantic, especially if they are in the age range from 14 to 22. Soooo, happy valentine's day if you have a lover, tomorrow is going to be miserable like the other 355 days. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment