12/03/2010

65.


I actually didn't realise the phoniness in me until we started reading the catcher in the rye in school. It really does make sense to me, since I'm in the phoniest school ever. While, we are actually criticizing the phoniness in people, we do not tempt to question ourselves, because we just don't want to face the fact that you discriminate someone at some point, it's a fact, you can't deny it, nor solve it. You just have to go with the flow of your society, because that's not a choice nowadays, you become one of them without noticing. Yeah, I admit that I'm phony sometimes, but I am not the only one. While reading this, think of all the things you did today, did you name someone as "oh she's such a loser", or "euw what is she wearing, Gosh!?", this list goes on and on, so before you criticize others, make sure you're different from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment