12/11/2010

88.



I just released myself. I hate some certain people, especially, if that person's name is "mom". I just hate her sometimes, she just does not care about anything I do. Once I made her call a teacher and then in a second without wasting time, she pretends that she's the queen of motherhood as if no other mom does the same kind of stuff. When I talk to her, everything I say bores her in a way that she doesn't even look like she's listening. So, basically, I am a teenager with some cliche issues, but I keep on tolerating her, and it makes me so mad that I want to throw her out of the window, anyways, I have a sister who might be reading this and reporting to my mom, but who cares I tell her that I hate her all the time, she's used to hear that. She's calling me again, TURN THE MUSIC ON AND IGNORE, keep on yelling mom, like I understand you better if you change your frequency of your voice, I'm sure somebody will listen to you, someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment