1/01/2011

1/1/11


Soooo this is the new year, 2011. Wow, and I don't feel any different. Maybe this year, my luck's gonna change, who knows? Anyways, I made a lame list as usual. But I won't say it to you, because then my wishes won't come true. Briefly, I want a colourful year with love, success and of course happiness. As a tradition in our family, I literally "blew up" a pomegranate, last time I looked at it, it was all red and juicy which means that something very good will happen, lets cross our fingers and hope it's lots and lots of "toys" to play and have fun, you know what I mean girls.
Oh by the way, this song really makes you happy, I don't know why but if you feel sad or something else than happy, listen to this, I guarantee you, it WILL make you smile.
Seal - Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment