1/12/2011

166.


Finally! We had our last exam from Catcher in the Rye. Right now, I can reset my knowledge about Holden thank god! Anyways, here is a thing which you didn't hear from me AT ALL. I'm not happy. I made some process if you've noticed, I used to say I'm unhappy but I switched it into another sentence, but basically has the same meaning. Everyday, I go to school, swear every lesson, come back home, watch some TV shows, do homework and sleep and wake up again which is such a thrilling life, isn't it? I WANT A CHANGE! Why does everything has to remain the same, I mean I really want to step forward, but I don't know which way to go or I don't know when is the best time to that action. I feel like a robot everyday, I laugh at jokes, I listen to class, talk with my friends, eat to survive, sleep mostly, do homework, go to cinema, do shopping. Aren't these the same old stuff that every single one of us does? Anyway, gotta go to the bathroom, here is a thing I didn't mention in my previous sentence! I was just wondering are YOU doing something different?

No comments:

Post a Comment