1/07/2011

69.






Today, I'm going to talk about hatred. I don't know but, my interpretation of hatred is different from its usual meaning. When I literally hate someone, my interest towards him increases. It's just like the graphs in physics. While everybody's hate and love are inversely proportional, my understanding of those two concepts are direct proportional. The more I hate that person(generally guys), the more I love him. You may call me crazy or weird, but I don't know, I'm happy where I stand and the way I think. So, please cute, nice and smart guys make me hate you. For the record, it's nearly impossible to find that 3 characteristics in just one body, since;
cute+nice=not smart
cute+smart=not nice
smart+nice=not cute
It's a fact about nature, anyways life goes on, live with it.

1 comment:

  1. You know what they say; there's a thin line between love and hate.

    ReplyDelete