1/22/2011

189.


Yesterday, I was lying in my bed, trying to sleep, and I thought about people and stuff. There's just a stupid idea I am stuck with. I said to myself, I'm afraid of losing him, but here's the problem, how can I have the possibility to lose him when I don't own him, I mean "own" is not the verb I would want to use, but our minds function that way if you notice. I say to myself, watch your actions, watch your looks and think before you talk, that way he will fall into you. But here's the case, if you behave the way he wants, you will never be yourself. I don't know why, but while I write on my blog, I change subjects so quickly, I think the rule should be also applied on blogs "Think before you write" Anyway, I hope you're not confused:) Briefly, I think the fear of losing who you love is a bit exaggerated, people are making a big deal out of it when they have nothing to hold, just like me actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment