1/15/2011

126.




Okay, this blog is starting to become like a diary, and it's a bit intimidating how I expose what I'm going thru and boring you with my depression and all. You might think I'm an ordinary teenager who creates his/her own little drama and probably exaggerating everything. Maybe I am, or maybe not. Anyways, like I said in my previous posts, I never reflect my bad feelings to my attitude or actions, that's why people who has never read my blog probably are thinking that I'm normal and happy and bla bla bla. In my head, it makes sense but when it comes to say them, my mouth refuse to form words. Actually, when you think of it, it's nonsense how people bore others with their problems, because the person who is listening could not care less. According to my theory, even though you're devastated, you should smile, because even one little smile is enough to make one person happy which is a good thing since you make a change in that person's life. I'm sorry that when I'm sad I smile, but it's whole a lot easier than explaining everything.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment